School Logo

Sacred Heart Primary School

Google Translate

Weather Update: Friday 19th January

Dear Parents/Guardians,


The weather forecast for tomorrow is supposed to be similar to that of today and the yellow weather warning remains in place. Icy roads and footpaths are expected and due to the ongoing industrial action, gritting will not be taking place as rigorously as it usually would.


I am continually risk assessing the situation and various health and safety factors will need to be considered in order to determine whether or not school will be safe to open in the morning. The safety and well-being of all pupils and staff is paramount.


I will continue to monitor the situation and will send an updated message either later this evening or early tomorrow morning to inform you of the decision taken.


Kind Regards,


Mrs Louise Cunning

Contact Details