As a Catholic school, we provide an education that promotes the academic, physical, spiritual and social development of each child. We do this through a stimulating environment and a broad and balanced curriculum, and achieve this by;
- Encouraging compassion, care and respect through our shared faith and belief in the Gospel values
- Nurturing the child’s spirituality through prayer and worship
- Developing the pupil's individual talents
- Encouraging the pupils to do their best
- Promoting family involvement in our school
- Valuing each child’s individuality
We are very lucky to be located right next door to our local church - The Church of the Immaculate Conception - and this is seen as a natural extension to our school. The children are frequent visitors to the church for weekly Masses, monthly First Friday Masses, sacramental preparation and Christmas & Easter pageants.
Our school chaplain, Fr. Chris Ferguson, visits the school on several days across each week. The children love his visits and look forward to seeing him around school.